1. Openness and transparency Triumph Pty Ltd (Kleaner Space) is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”). By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by Kleaner Space as set out in this policy.
2. Personal information Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
3. Collection Kleaner Space will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Kleaner Space will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Kleaner Space will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
Kleaner Space may enter into arrangements with third parties to collect your personal information in circumstances where the third party notifies you, at the time of collection, that your personal information will be provided to Kleaner Space.
If you use a pseudonym when dealing with us or you do not provide identifiable information Kleaner Space may not be able to provide you with any or all of our services as requested. If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website do not sign into it or provide any information that might identify you.
Kleaner Space requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time it is collected.
4. What does Kleaner Space do with your personal information? In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection Kleaner Space uses your personal information for the purposes of:
5. Disclosure of personal information Kleaner Space may disclose your personal information:
6. Access and Management You may request access to your personal information in our customer account database, or seek correction of it, by contacting our customer service team. See section 8: Contact information.
Kleaner Space may charge a reasonable fee that is not excessive to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information from our customer account database. Kleaner Space will not charge you for making the request.
If you believe that Kleaner Space holds personal information about you in our customer account database that is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant or information that is misleading then you may request its amendment and Kleaner Space will respond to your request within a reasonable time. Kleaner Space will not charge you for correcting your personal information.
If Kleaner Space no longer needs your personal information for any the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law, Kleaner Space will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy the information or to de-identify it.
Kleaner Space will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
7. Opting Out At any time you may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue. To opt out email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Cross-border disclosure Kleaner Space may transfer your personal information to a person who is in a foreign country to assist Kleaner Space in providing you with the service that you have requested.
Kleaner Space will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the information that is transferred to third parties located outside of Australia will not be held, used or disclosed by the recipient of the information in a manner that is inconsistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
9. Contact information If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint about a breach of the APPs by Kleaner Space, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300255326. A senior member of staff will review your complaint within 5 business days and respond to you in writing advising what action(s) Kleaner Space will take as a result of your complaint.
10. Kleaner Space website When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Kleaner Space website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Kleaner Space will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
The Kleaner Space website may use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Kleaner Space website.
© 2023 Kleaner. All rights reserved.